Generally, shipments that come in the mornings on weekdays are able to be shipped out the same day. However, this depends on the specific retailer, their current order volume, and the product availability. Most orders are packed and labeled within 24 hours and are then picked up or dropped off at the shipping carrier.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my shipping order?
- What's the difference between a shipping order and a delivery order?
- Can I place a shipping order for all products?
- Can I send a gift using a shipping order?
- Can I send a shipping order to an international address?
- Why can’t I choose a delivery time for my shipping order?
- How long does it take for shipping order to arrive? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- What time do I have to order by for an order to be shipped out that day?
- Can I pay for express shipping?
- Is my tracking number correct?