Sometimes you need to get in touch with support. If our support team sends any attachments your way, like updated receipts, there are a few steps to access the attachment--this helps us ensure only you are able to access this!
- First thing to do is click on the attachment, which should be a blue link in the email you will receive once support responds.
- Next you will be taken to a sign in screen. Click on "Get a Password".
- You'll be brought to a new screen where you are asked to enter your email address. Once you enter your email, another message will appear with some tips if you don't see it right away in your inbox.
- Next, click the hyperlinked "Create a Password" in the body of the email.
- A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your name and enter a password. Once your password is filled in, hit "Set Password".
- You will then be redirected to our help center page. Click where it lists your name and select "My Activities" from the dropdown menu.
- You'll see your most recent ticket opened with our support under "My Requests". Click the subject line of the ticket.
- Now you'll be able to see the ticket and the agent's reply to your support request. The attachment will be listed below their signature with a paperclip next to it. When you click the linked image, you'll see a new page with the content of the attachment.
- You're all set! If you need any further assistance, you can click into the "Add to conversation" box which will drop down to allow you to add files and submit back to our support team.
If you have any further questions, please let us know!