There are a few things that may become an issue when trying to place an order.
Please go through the following checklist:
- Are you signed into your Drizly account? Please create your account if you have not done so. Note that Drizly does not offer a guest checkout option.
- Are you hitting the store minimum? Please refer to this image below, showing that this particular retailer has an order total minimum of $24.99. This minimum does not include taxes, tips, or fees in the tally.
- Is there a phone number, email address, and credit card on your account? These are all important details that are required for placing an order.
- Is your payment method up to date? If you receive an error message after checkout, you may need to contact your bank to see why the order was not able to process.
- If ordering on the web (not on our iOS or Android mobile apps) have you recently cleared your cache and cookies? If you are using Google Chrome for example, please follow this link on how to do this.
- Are you using Internet Explorer? Drizly is no longer optimized for this web browser.
If you are still experiencing issues placing an order, please contact our Customer Experience Team.